Consent to Personal Data Processing
I hereby (hereafter — the «Personal Data Subject»), pursuant to Russian Federation Federal Law «On Personal Data» No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 (as amended), freely, wilfully and for my own benefit give my consent to Firma Melodiya Joint Stock Company (hereafter — the «Operator», having its registered address at: 125009, Moscow, Tverskoy Boulevard, 24) to process my personal data specified during the registration of the personal account, when ordering products, when completing the form for licensing the rights, and when completing the feedback form through completing the web form on the Operator’s Website http://melody.su/ and its sub-domains *melody.su (hereafter — the «Website») submitted (competed) using the Website.
By the term ‘personal data’ I mean any information relating to me as to the Personal Data Subject, including my surname, name, patronymic, address, contact details (telephone, e-mail, and postal address), other information. By the term ‘personal data processing’ I mean collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction and any other actions (operations) with personal data.
Processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject shall be performed solely for the purposes of fulfilment of obligations under the contract for the sale and purchase of products and/or content on the Website, as well as for the purposes of registration of the Personal Data Subject in the Operator’s database with further submission messages from the Operator to the Personal Data Subject, including messages with advertising content, newsletters and email updates and other information with advertising and news content.
The date of submission of the completed web form from the Operator’s Website shall be deemed to be the date of issue of the consent to process personal data of the Personal Data Subject.
The Personal Data Subject’s personal data may be processed with automation tools and/or without automation tools in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation, local acts of the Operator, User Agreement and the Operator’s Personal Data Processing Policies.
The Operator shall take legal, organizational and technical measures or cause them to be taken to protect personal data against unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision or distribution of personal data, as well as against other unlawful actions in relation to personal data, and shall undertake to keep personal data of the Personal Data Subject confidential. The Operator shall be entitled to engage third parties to process personal data of the Personal Data Subject solely for the purposes of performance of the obligations between the Operator and the Personal Data Subject and shall thereby ensure that such third parties assume appropriate obligations with regard to the confidentiality of the personal data.
I am aware that:
1. This consent to process my personal data specified during the registration in the personal account, when ordering products, when completing the form for licensing the rights, and when completing the feedback form submitted (completed) using the Website will be valid throughout the term of the User Agreement, or until the Consent is revoked, or during 1 (one) year from the time of the last activity of the User on the Website;
2. The consent may be revoked by me subject to the written application prepared in any format, submitted to the Operator;
3. Provision of personal data of third parties without their consent shall entail liability in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation;
4. Accept the User Agreement posted on the Website.
- Julia Igonina and “Partita”: The Seasons "Firma Melodia" presents Vivaldi/Akhunov – The Seasons project performed by Julia Igonina and Partita.
May 29, 2014
- Anniversary Melodia's room in iTunes To "Firma Melodia's" 50th Anniversary iTunes prepared special room, where the most interesting and memorable releases are collected.
April 25, 2014
- To "Firma Melodia" 50th Anniversary Soon "Firma Melodia" will celebrate it's 50th Anniversary. Our friends and partners from all over the world sending their greetings and congratulations. Look for articles in Luxembourg classical music magazine "PIZZICATO" and German magazine "OperaLounge".
April 17, 2014